What’s Your Muskoka?
Your Muskoka Is:
Food & Entertaining
Your Muskoka is all about friends, food and fun! You love to open up your home to family and friends and share the Muskoka lifestyle. From casual get togethers to elaborate dinner parties, you’re happy as long as everyone’s glass is full, with great food on the table and laughs all around. You’re ready for anything with a fully stocked fridge and plenty of toys for fun on the water and you aren’t scared to splurge on fancy food and drink when the occasion presents itself.
Muskoka is a haven for foodies and fun lovers alike, with high-end culinary hotspots like the Antler Steakhouse, Crossroads and 3 Guys and a Stove; brewery, winery and roastery tours; plus a roster of talented caterers who can bring the party to you. You can even enjoy a romantic dinner on a restored steamship! If you’re into the active Muskoka scene, the perfect complement to a day on the slopes, a round of golf or a hot yoga session is a fresh and healthy meal of local produce from one of Muskoka’s popular farmers markets. While you’re there you’ll meet local artists and artisans who just might have that perfect piece to top off your Muskoka collection.
For your dream Muskoka property, keep an eye out for places with plenty of room to entertain: outdoor patios and decks for lounging under the sun, open concept kitchens for cocktails and appetizers, perhaps a boathouse with sleeping quarters. You’d likely enjoy the big lakes, which offer plenty of opportunity to wow guests with local festivals and events, landmarks and culinary destinations all just a short boat ride away. Watch out though, with your fun loving attitude and trendy sense of style, guests won’t want to go home!
- Savour Muskoka Culinary Trail
- Brewery tours at Lake of Bays Brewing Co., Sawdust City Brewery, Muskoka Brewery
- Bog to bottle tour at Muskoka Lakes Farm & Winery
- Flavours of Muskoka and May Marche tasting events
- Singshow at Deerhurst Resort
- Muskoka Maple Trail & Festival (March & April)
- Farmers’ markets throughout the region in summer months
- Live music at the Algonquin Theatre, the Rene Caisse Theatre, Gravenhurst Opera House, Peter’s Players, and restaurants and bars
Ready to find your Muskoka?
Contact McLeod Team today.